Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tau- Working List

When I began to collect and paint TAU, I really didn't have an plan. I just collected the cool figures and tanks. So after a couple of weeks searching forums, I have come up with this working list with the models I already own. I think I might be a little lite on the troops section, but I will have a better idea after a few battles

HQ (175)
Commander Shadow Sun

Elite(232)
2 Crisis suits - plasma rifle, missile pod, multi-tracker
2 Crisis suits - TL fusion blasters, targeting array

Troop (458)
10 Fire warriors, markerlight, EMP Grenades,
** devilfish w/seeker missiles (2),flechette discharger
8 Fire warriors, markerlight, gun drones (2)
11 Kroot

Fast Attack (243)
Piranha - Fusion Blaster, w/seeker missiles (2)
4 pathfinders
** devilfish w/seeker missiles (2), flechette discharger

Heavy Support(390)
hammerhead - burst cannons, Ion Cannon
hammerhead - burst cannons, Ion Cannon
2-Broadsides; Targeting Array

No comments: