Saturday, November 24, 2018

40K Kill Team 2018

I mentioned before, my hobby is pretty stagnant and I am working revitalizing my drive.  In the past it was so daunting to paint an entire 40k army, multiple vehicles, Troops and Headquarters.  I would usually burn out and stop painting. In addition I had always like the skirmish level games, primarily for the cost of entry and secondary the time it took to play a game.  I started playing 40K with the original 1987 Warhammer 40K, Rogue Trader.  So in July when Games Workshop re- re-released 40K Kill Team, I was encouraged to start again.  I think the smaller squad sizes will help me get started and transition into the larger armies.  Not mention I can assemble 14 of the 16 factions, several time over. I think I will start with my first love; the Eldar, Aeldari or the Asuryani from the Craftworld.Ulthwe’.

No comments: