Sunday, January 27, 2013

Deathwatch

Deathwatch by 7eme-ruellerouge
"Suffer not the alien to live!"
I have been GM'ing a pickup game of  Deathwatch at "Dragon's Keep", the local game store. It has been fun. However I must admit I am a little rusty as a GM.  I have to learn a new rule set, and adjust to a different style of play. So far my players have been very helpful, patient and supportive (thanks everyone).  

Since I was busy playing and DM'ing D&D 4e over the last 4 years. I missed the whole Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader and Black Crusade releases, it's a shame really. Fantasy Flight Games has really done an awesome job with these games, good mechanics, good background, great tone and well worth the money. So if you are look for a new RPG, and are familiar with the Dark and Grim Universe of 40K , check it out at your local game store.  

"boltguns, heavy bolters, and tyranids.. Oh Ya!" 





No comments: