Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Job, New Location, New Look..

I just realized that it has been over 8 months since my last post, and what a busy 8 months it has been.  I have moved to a new state and got a new job.  This seems like a small feat, but when you have a family of 4 (and two dogs) it can be rather big.  It involves U-hauls, storage units, rental units and school transfers all over the most wonderful time of the year (winter), but for now there is a calm in the storm.  However since this is a blog about gaming, I will attempt to stay on task.

So as with a change of address and job, I am changing the blog with a new look and content. In the past I tried to maintain two blogs; rpg and tabletop. However since I can barely keep up with one, what makes me think I can do two.. So I will be combining the two to Sherpa.

Great Youtube Channels: 
Since most of my miniatures, paints and books were in storage, I did have time to watch a lot of Youtube (maybe too much).  Anyway here are a couple that I found really informative, entertaining and enjoyable, I really recommend subscribing.

" Just everything I like to do in my spare time, making models and having fun."


"A beginners guide to wargaming - includes building, painting and battle reports as well as some general Tom Foolery." 




Rubbish In Rubbish Out (Knights of Dice)
"I love to make scenery, sometimes I like to play some wargames too.. but building scenery is SOOO much fun!"



The DM's Craft
"Vids to help DM's make (inexpensive) tile and set piece for their games of Pathfinder, D&D and other RPGs."









Until next time.. 

No comments: